Title: Community Development Officer
Duty Station: Mount Kenya East Region – Embu County
Overview of responsibilities
- Managing day to day planning, development and implementation of project activities through strategic engagements and partnerships.
- Coordinating planning and implementation of the project’s activities geared towards improving farmers’ agricultural technological uptake and productivity, design, collect, update and manage monitoring and evaluation data all KENDAT project areas
- Design, update and coordinate collection of baseline data for donkey populations, welfare issues, stakeholders and resource mapping. Mapping and engagement of stakeholders (like minded organizations and government departments) for policy review and formulation. Report writing, developing of case studies and presentations for updating organization website, fund raising and project update to partners and donors
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental & Biosystems Engineering from The University of Nairobi
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL) from Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT)