Title: Administration and Communications Officer
Duty Station: KENDAT Nairobi Office – Headquarters
- The Administration and Communications Officer plays a key role in developing rapport with the key actors and other stakeholders, keeping them informed on organization issues.
- Cultivate advocacy initiatives with the actors
- Develop appropriate communication channels and materials
- Offer logistical support to the field teams
- Enhance the safety and security of environments where the organization works – as the Safety and Security co-ordinator.
- In charge of the HR department
- Custodian of the organization policies and safety documents; ensuring they are always up to date.
- Member of the KENDAT Management Committee
- B.A. Degree in Journalism with a Concentration in Public Relations
- Postgraduate diploma in Marketing Management from the Kenya Institute of Management – ongoing
- Member of the Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals